E-Business Mission to Latin America
Time & Location
About the Event
Together with the Latin America Chambers of Commerce, SGTECH is organizing an E-Business Mission to Latin America from 22 February to 19 March 2021. Tech companies will learn about the market in Brazil, Mexico, Colombia and Chile, and most importantly, be linked up with potential partners in Latin America via one-to-one online meetings (4 weeks of matchmaking meetings).
We have built a diverse and influential pool of partner companies in Latin America interested in meeting tech companies and learning about their products, the possibility to use the tech for their industries, become partners, and/or investing.
Sample of Partner Companies
· Fintech: Bancolombia, BBVA, Scotiabank, Banco de Chile, Stantander and Security Group, Sura Insurance
· Retail: Falabella (largest retail chains), Grupo Exito
· Other: Global Hitss (Grupo Carso – Carlos Slim Group) their verticals (mining, health, communications/media)….and many more.
Option A: Registration for Full Business Mission
What can the participating company get out of this mission?
· Dedicated business matching service catered to your business needs
· Receive at least five (05) qualified business leads
*Companies¹ incorporated or registered in Singapore with at least 30% local shareholding AND have at least three of the following core business functions or activities operating within Singapore are eligible for the LEAD IFM support.
· Market development and planning
· Logistics and shipping management
· Research, development and design functions
· Manufacturing and other value-added activity
· Business and investment planning
· Banking, financial and treasury functions
Option B: Registration for Webinars only
What can the participating company get out of this webinar? · Understand the market landscape before deciding on the next step
^Price is inclusive of 7% GST. Webinar Pass fees will not be eligible for government grants.
· The time difference between Singapore and Latin America is 12hours.
· Business matching sessions will be conducted in the mornings (between 0630 – 1100hrs) and evenings (between 1900 – 2230hrs).
· Webinar on the respective markets will be conducted in the morning (between 0830-1030hrs).
· Time Difference Break is from 1030 – 1900hrs (estimate)
· Participants are to login to the platform at least 15mins before the session starts.